It’s time for fireworks!! Time to celebrate our country and celebrate some relief from Covid-19. We ask though that you be considerate of your neighbors and community.
- Never allow children to play with or ignite fireworks.
- 14% of injuries happen to children ages 0-4.
- 11% of injuries happen to children ages 5-14
- Make sure your fireworks are legal in your area before buying.
- Keep a bucket of water or garden hose nearby.
- Light fireworks one at a time then move back quickly.
- Never light fireworks near a home, automobile, the grass, or any structure.
- And don't forget our fur babies!! This can be a stressful time for them. Get with you Vet if needed and keep them indoors.
Or better yet, relax and attend a public display, (social distancing if needed) of fireworks. The triangle has many options this year. Please see link below for a few.
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Towne Properties have a safe and happy 4th of July!!
The 2021 pool season will run from May 22nd — September 6th
June 1, 2021
Towne Properties is open. Please call a member of your team to schedule an appointment to ensure that there will be someone in the office when you arrive.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your community.
Your Towne Properties Management Team
Meet Your Management Team:
919-878-8787 ext 7218
Community Service Admin.
919-878-8787 ext 7233
Who do I reach out to with questions:
- Architectural Applications- Your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- Clubhouse Rental Applications- Your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- Pool access or rules- Your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- Realtor Questions- Please refer your realtor to the realtor disclosure form and to homewisedocs.com. If they need further assistance contact Your Assistant Manager or the Administrator for your property.
- Violation Questions- Your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- General Questions- Your Community Service Admin.for your property.
- Balance or account questions- The Financial Manager for your property.
- Change of address or account information changes- Visit the cafe site where you are able to make all of these changes. If you need assistance reach out to your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- Payment Plans or Collections- Your Financial Manager or the attorney (if your account has been sent to the attorney)
**If you do not get an answer from the Community Service Admin. for your property within 48 hours then please contact the Association Manager.
**If you do not get an answer from the Financial Manager for your property within 48 hours then please contact the Accounting Manager email@example.com