May 21, 2022 to September 5, 2022
June 1, 2021
Towne Properties is open. Please call a member of your team to schedule an appointment to ensure that there will be someone in the office when you arrive.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your community.
Your Towne Properties Management Team
Meet Your Management Team:
919-878-8787 ext 7218
Community Service Admin.
919-878-8787 ext 7233
Numbers to Remember
- Emergency Police, Fire, Ambulance 911
- Non-Emergency Numbers 919-831-6311 or 919-996-3335
- Animal Control 919-831-6311
- Missing or damaged street signs 919-996-6608 or TrafficEngineering@raleighnc.gov or click it and fix it, link below.
- Missed Garbage Collection, Recycling, Yard Waste Pickup 919-996-3245
- Public Nuisances- For issues regarding overgrown grass, trash or abandoned vehicles on private property, etc. 919-996-2444 or you can use the Citizens Service Request link below.
- Abandoned Cars on City streets 919-831-6311 or 919-996-3335
- Streetlight Repair (Obtain pole # before calling)
- Water or sewer Emergencies 919-996-3000
- Discolored drinking water Report brown, cloudy, bad smelling or tasting drinking water. 919-996-2871
- Citizen Service Request: App and interactive map for public to report issues like potholes, graffiti, water, signal, sign repair, etc. https://raleighnc.gov/services/fix-it-report-it-request-it/citizen-service-request-seeclickfix
Who do I reach out to with questions:
- Architectural Applications- Your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- Clubhouse Rental Applications- Your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- Pool access or rules- Your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- Realtor Questions- Please refer your realtor to the realtor disclosure form and to homewisedocs.com. If they need further assistance contact Your Assistant Manager or the Administrator for your property.
- Violation Questions- Your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- General Questions- Your Community Service Admin.for your property.
- Balance or account questions- The Financial Manager for your property.
- Change of address or account information changes- Visit the cafe site where you are able to make all of these changes. If you need assistance reach out to your Community Service Admin. for your property.
- Payment Plans or Collections- Your Financial Manager or the attorney (if your account has been sent to the attorney)
**If you do not get an answer from the Community Service Admin. for your property within 48 hours then please contact the Association Manager.
**If you do not get an answer from the Financial Manager for your property within 48 hours then please contact the Accounting Manager email@example.com