The Broadlands HOA is located in Raleigh, North Carolina
2023 ASSESSMENT SINGLE FAMILY $ 60.00 per month
2023 ASSESSMENT TOWNHOMES $250.00 per month
Please come to the pool on one of the following dates to check your pool card to make sure it works. This will hopefully head off any opening weekend issues about not being able to gain entry. There will be a form to fill out so Towne Properties can make sure they have the correct card numbers, names and addresses connected. If your card opens the door, then you should be set for opening day May 20, 2023. If it does not, then you will need to contact Towne Properties to sort out the issue. We cannot correct any issues onsite. An HOA board member will be present during these times.
Saturday May 6, 10:00 - 11:00 am
Wednesday May 10, 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Saturday May 13, 2:00 - 3:00 pm
Wednesday May 17, 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Are you thinking about sprucing up your landscaping? Painting your home? Adding a shed or a patio? Don't forget all exterior changes must be approved by the communities Architectural (ARC) Committee.
Please be sure to submit your application before any work begins. Per your communities’ guidelines, the committee may have 30-60 day to decide so please plan accordingly.
Click on links below for standards and application. If you do not see your project listed, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see what is required.
Meet Your Management Team:
919-878-8787 ext 7218
Community Service Admin.
Numbers to Remember
- Emergency Police, Fire, Ambulance 911
- Non-Emergency Numbers 919-831-6311 or 919-996-3335
- Animal Control 919-831-6311
- Missing or damaged street signs 919-996-6608 or TrafficEngineering@raleighnc.gov or click it and fix it, link below.
- Missed Garbage Collection, Recycling, Yard Waste Pickup 919-996-3245
- Public Nuisances- For issues regarding overgrown grass, trash or abandoned vehicles on private property, etc. 919-996-2444 or you can use the Citizens Service Request link below.
- Abandoned Cars on City streets 919-831-6311 or 919-996-3335
- Streetlight Repair (Obtain pole # before calling)
- Water or sewer Emergencies 919-996-3000
- Discolored drinking water Report brown, cloudy, bad smelling or tasting drinking water. 919-996-2871
- Citizen Service Request: App and interactive map for public to report issues like potholes, graffiti, water, signal, sign repair, etc. https://raleighnc.gov/services/fix-it-report-it-request-it/citizen-service-request-seeclickfix
Who do I reach out to with questions
Community Service Admin
- Architectural Applications
- Violation Questions
- General Questions , ie:
- Pool Passes
- Non-Member Pool Information
- Change of address or account information change
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Balance or account questions
- Payment Plans or Collections
- Please refer your realtor to the realtor disclosure form and to homewisedocs.com. If you need further assistance contact Your Community Service Admin.
**If you do not get an answer from the Financial Manager for your property within 48 hours please contact the accounting manager email@example.com